open Mic night tomorrow.intern opportunities blown

Not able to form a sentence for the conversation about whatever is frustrating I have a slight speech impediment and I can't remember what I was talking about at the heightened plot the ..see I can't remember what it's called the important middle of my talking to the point...it's supposed to be brain fog free when you get better from ailments and off the gateway drug I had  been keen on the benxos and forcing by system the ssris... Damn memory is not good enough for me to be able to get a goal of mine met . My goal of slamming or spoken word I've secretly been practicing for years in the parks and forest trails when I nature hike. Anything about memory help and memorization skills the how tos? Please add a comment to help a suggestion for me thanksπŸ™ 
Possibly a personal performance at Bronson center Friday night at 5. PM. 211 room. On the pso calendar creative Cafe is every third Friday at 5 it's a way to let you explore the artist all the mental health and addiction clients are welcome to get the strength to get a hold of the stage and perform their stories poetry music and instruments. Hope to see you tomorrow night πŸ’—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D art optical illusion

Flea market idea I've invented my Spaghetti gardens

πŸ₯£ 🍜 aunty ambers brunch casserole πŸ₯£πŸœ